Monday, May 25, 2009

Video Footage of a Live Bigfoot in North Georgia

Yes!! I have in my possession a video of what I believe to be a live bigfoot! This film was taken in the North Georgia mountains by Rick Dyer, Aaron Ochoa, and I when we were on an expedition last weekend.
I can expect that many people will not believe this but it has happened. I knew where to find this bigfoot after our discovery of a dead one in the same area around June of last year. We only waited until now because the team knew that this would be the best time to catch the bigfoot family migrating through the area this year.
The footage will be released soon and you will all see it on the news but I wanted to post this on the internet first.
This will be clear and uncut footage of a real bigfoot type creature that is alive and well in the mountains of North Georgia.
Thanks until next time.
Matt Whitton

No comments:

Post a Comment